GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Survivor..........lets have a minute of silence for the poor thing! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/157740-survivor-lets-have-minute-silence-poor-thing.html)

~Mr. McDonald~ 30-04-2007 03:01 AM

The Survivor..........lets have a minute of silence for the poor thing!

I'm sad to report that the goldfish who survived the pond poisoning
and
lived for weeks in pea green soup, did not survive being transferred
to a
clear water pond.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
families!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks
! ! !
~Semper Fi~

Lets all bow our heads n a moment of prayer for the old crotchety
mothers goldies kicking the bucket........odds are tbey are better off
than spending time around that old SOB anyhow......Maybe Preacher Ron
the chump can hold a funeral service for them before they hit the
garbage can or compost pile.....

-------