Old 04-08-2007, 03:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
mac mac is offline

Default Pipe Fitting

Is it possible to get hold of a plastic pipe fitting that will join a
70mm diameter pipe to a 52mm pipe and if so where can I get one.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2007, 05:40 PM posted to rec.ponds

On 4 Aug, 08:05, mac wrote:
Is it possible to get hold of a plastic pipe fitting that will join a
70mm diameter pipe to a 52mm pipe and if so where can I get one.

Thanks

Dopn't have a clue what is available in metric (MM) sizes, but if its
a standard sized metric PVC pipe I would imagine they make a reducer
or bushing for it, the same as they do american inch sized PVC.Go to
your local plumbing supply and they should be able to tell you for
sure. Usually there is someway yu can joijh things together with a
bit of ingenuity......I often times use my lathe to open up variouis
fittings and pieces of pipe to make certain connections and fittings,
so if yuo know anyone with a lathe they may be able to make a
transiiton or reducer pretty fast and easy, as there is nothing much
to it and PVC works super easy and fast.

Iris's blooming...Pipe to barrel fitting Pondmeister Ponds 1 26-05-2007 11:17 PM
Retro-fitting a Savio Skimmer? Gale Pearce Ponds 5 22-10-2005 06:33 PM
Fitting in a Clumping Bamboo John Keller Bamboo 1 14-01-2004 05:34 PM
Little Giant Pump Fitting KenCo Ponds 0 03-05-2003 03:44 PM
Poly pipe fitting question hoges Australia 7 05-04-2003 07:33 AM