GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where is the Pond talk (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/164320-where-pond-talk.html)

Dude 03-09-2007 05:40 AM

where is the Pond talk

I guess this NG has nothing to do with Pond talk anymore. I know there
is a moderated Pond NG too. It's just pathetic you all can take the
time out of your day to curse each outher out.
Sad :(

Gary Woods 03-09-2007 01:54 PM

where is the Pond talk

Dude wrote:

I guess this NG has nothing to do with Pond talk anymore.

There is still useful pond talk.
Unfortunately, several otherwise sensible people simply cannot resist
feeding the trolls.

Tristie 03-09-2007 04:12 PM

where is the Pond talk

On Sep 3, 7:54 am, Gary Woods wrote:
Dude wrote:
I guess this NG has nothing to do with Pond talk anymore.

There is still useful pond talk.
Unfortunately, several otherwise sensible people simply cannot resist
feeding the trolls.

Yep and a few can not resist throwing stones either , just like numb
nuts Gary Woods............who never knows when to shut is ****ing pie
hole.
If yu want to talk ponds go to a decent web based forum like http://koiphen.com
or http://koishack.com
Those foks will talk ponds and fish as long as your willing to post
and no one is trying to be the top guru and control anyone like they
do in the moderated group.
USENET sucks.web based forums have allthe real experts and gurus, not
wanna be gurus like USENET which is as obsolete as the dinosaurs are.

[email protected] 03-09-2007 05:28 PM

where is the Pond talk

On Sep 3, 8:12 am, Tristie wrote:

Yep and a few can not resist throwing stones either , just like numb
nuts Gary Woods............

And another full name. Tsk, tsk....