GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Friendly pond and fishkeeping forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/165787-friendly-pond-fishkeeping-forum.html)

Tim 12-10-2007 08:19 PM

Friendly pond and fishkeeping forum

Friendly pond and fish keeping advice and discussion, regardless of
pond keeping experience.

We make new members very welcome.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Kind Regards
SG
(admin)

//{´°`(_)´°` }\\

Cya
Tim

trondedvin 15-02-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 753919)
Friendly pond and fish keeping advice and discussion, regardless of
pond keeping experience.

We make new members very welcome.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Kind Regards
SG
(admin)

//{´°`(_)´°` }\\

Cya
Tim

hi tim what is wrong i cant open the page:forums.pondlife.eu.

it has been like that fore over a month now and i am a registered user of
the forums there.i hope it will be back soon.

:trondedvin
please mail me if it is possible for you to do so.

grayham45 02-03-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trondedvin (Post 830238)
hi tim what is wrong i cant open the page:forums.pondlife.eu.

it has been like that fore over a month now and i am a registered user of
the forums there.i hope it will be back soon.

:trondedvin
please mail me if it is possible for you to do so.

Hello Trondedvin
I am a member of the same site and have had the same problem, I have sent a message to webmaster here at garden banter then i found your post
I am hopefull that we might find out what has gone wrong.
Cheers
Graham