Old 25-12-2007, 10:07 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default 3. SSS-WM 2007 in Plüschhausen

thoughtfully, and took a pace or two up and down. When he spoke his voice
was gentle and patient. He had the air of a doctor, a teacher, even a
priest, anxious to explain and persuade rather than to punish.
'I am taking trouble with you, Winston,' he said, 'because you are
worth trouble. You know perfectly well what is the matter with you. You
have known it for years, though you have fought against the knowledge. You
are mentally deranged. You suffer from a defective memory. You are unable
to remember real events and you persuade yourself that you remember other
events which never happened. Fortunately it is curable. You have never
cured yourself of it, because you did not choose to. There was a small
effort of the will that you were not ready to make. Even now, I am well
aware, you are clinging to your disease under the impression that it is a
virtue. Now we will take an example. At this moment, which power is Oceania
at war with?'
'When I was arrested, Oceania was at war with Eastasia.'
'With Eastasia. Good. And Oceania has always been at war with
Eastasia, has it not?'
Winston drew in his breath. He opened his mouth to speak and then did
no

2007 IPA Symposium at Taiwan Orchid Plantation March 9-11 with an orchid tour through Thailand before Feb 23-Mar 9 Lee Orchids 2 15-01-2007 04:44 AM
2007 'Mike' United Kingdom 5 02-01-2007 08:33 PM
Garden 2007 William Rose Edible Gardening 9 01-01-2007 09:59 PM
Five resolutions to make your garden bloom in 2007 [email protected] Gardening 1 22-12-2006 03:05 PM
qPCR 2007 Press Release Editor www.Gene-Quantification.info Plant Science 0 12-12-2006 04:30 PM