Old 28-12-2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default rec.ponds.moderated flooded by Carolyn Gulley enemies

As a lurker of many of the aquaria groups I must have missed
something. Why are you POed at RPM? I think it is a shame that 1 or 2
people's dislike of each other would wipe such an innocuous group
about ponds.

And if not this Antonio, than who? Who has more motive? If Carol quit
posting to RPM would it stop?

KurtG wrote:
I don't think for a minute Carol flooded the rpm group.however the RPM
bunch is notoriuis for ticking off a multitude of folks and I can only
say its about time they got their due and I hope they continue to get
it on a routine basis................

Those who think it was Antonio needs to go get a clue
also.........................as much as yuo all want to believe this
crap its just not so.............as for billing and ISP's never gonna
happen...........HIPCRIME rocks.too bad its not in use more often
IMHO.................

Stay tuned for more crap hitting the shit in RPM.its
inevitable...............and much deserved.....................My hats
off to who ever it was!

Perhaps the asswipes in RPM needs to go get old Reverand Ron to tap
the collection plate and the congregation and throw some more $$$$$ on
useless software.hahahahahahahahaha, or have a usenet drive to suck in
more dumbass contributors......................to support the cause of
a few control freaks (about 6 or 8 of them) What a joke RPM and its
software and moderators are! I can see it now, little bitch Jan
flipping out, Gill having a hissy fit and literlaly calling everything
in existence a bloody this or that, Kathy thirty Acres jumping around
like her ****ing frogs, The two dickheads that make a couple going
DUH...it was not supposed to be like that as we paid for it not to be
like that.,duh duh duh.old NIck.****ing in his depends, and Galen
having a fit since he is unable to kick the shit out of
anything............what a ****ing useless bunch and what a waste of
others money,.............but at least those that contributed tothe
cause of a few were dumbasses anyhow!

Once again congratuations to RPM for being the dumbest ****ing
moderated group of the century..........

Old 28-12-2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.ponds

*IS* Antonio L Santana/known net-stalker and sociopath:
wrote in message
As a lurker of many of the aquaria groups I must have missed
something.

You're not a lurker - anyone can Google your nym and see you are a liar.

Why are you POed at RPM? I think it is a shame that 1 or 2
people's dislike of each other would wipe such an innocuous group
about ponds.

And if not this Antonio, than who? Who has more motive? If Carol quit
posting to RPM would it stop?

It is you Antonio L Santana: NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.115.252.154 [Verizon]
and
the trace is YOURS:

Old 28-12-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

Killiam (aka Reel McKoi I presume?) wrote:

As a lurker of many of the aquaria groups I must have missed
something.

You're not a lurker - anyone can Google your nym and see you are a liar.

You have just proven to me how not so bright you are, and that what
many use to say about your paranoia regarding this Jabbers person, is
a fact. As you obviously haven't looked at my profile, or you are
seeing things others have put up using my nym. You are familiar with
your distractors doing that to you, now aren't you?

And if not this Antonio, than who? Who has more motive? If Carol quit
posting to RPM would it stop?

It is you Antonio L Santana

I see you nicely avoided the question. Would you do what is right for
the greater good? Do you expect people to pay for a group that is
periodically flooded just so you can post? What a generous (nay,
stupid?) group those ponders are.