GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fake rocks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/17434-fake-rocks.html)

Randy 24-04-2003 06:20 AM

Fake rocks

Can you tell me a good source for making fake faux rocks for ponds? Thank
you

Lee Brouillet 24-04-2003 07:56 PM

Fake rocks

Here are some:

http://www.webspace4me.net/~mikehill...d/recipes.html

This one is specifically for planters and troughs, but you can make rocks
from it, too:
http://www.efildoog-nz.com/hypertufa.htm

Here's a commercial site that will sell you the items you need and videos on
"how to"
http://www.ezyrock.com/USA/index.html

This one is DIY and pretty cool:
http://pages.prodigy.net/airs/rocks/making.htm

These should keep you busy for a while!

Lee

rthlink.net...

Waterbug Guy 24-04-2003 07:56 PM

Fake rocks

Here my web page on how I make rocks.

http://www.waterbugdesign.com/pond_diy_rock

There are lots of ways. Kind of depends on the kind of rock you want and its use.