Old 24-04-2003, 02:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Shareholders Pond is an EPDM Pond

OK, I did it...I ordered the liner from pondtechnology.com. I plan to sneak
out of work early (in DC) and haul my butt up to Baltimore to get there
before they close tomorrow. If all goes well I should have it in the hole by
the end of the weekend. I just need to convince the SO that this is a fun
thing to do on your birthday.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Old 24-04-2003, 02:56 PM
John Rutz

BenignVanilla wrote:
OK, I did it...I ordered the liner from pondtechnology.com. I plan to sneak
out of work early (in DC) and haul my butt up to Baltimore to get there
before they close tomorrow. If all goes well I should have it in the hole by
the end of the weekend. I just need to convince the SO that this is a fun
thing to do on your birthday.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

-- maybe filling it with party drinks would help convince the so?

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 24-04-2003, 03:08 PM
BenignVanilla

"John Rutz" wrote in message
snip
-- maybe filling it with party drinks would help convince the so?

snip

Do Koi like their 'ritas with salt or without?

BV.

Old 24-04-2003, 03:20 PM
John Rutz

BenignVanilla wrote:
"John Rutz" wrote in message
snip

-- maybe filling it with party drinks would help convince the so?

snip

Do Koi like their 'ritas with salt or without?

BV.

0.03% wonder if Koi will sing and dance under those conditons
remember tho we do want pics of this happy fun weekend

Old 26-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

I can think of many fun things to do. Getting and installing a pond liner
is one of them. Phyllis has a different view of that part of ponding! She
is more into the sit-and-watch side of things.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

Old 28-04-2003, 02:08 PM
BenignVanilla

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...
I can think of many fun things to do. Getting and installing a pond liner
is one of them. Phyllis has a different view of that part of ponding!

She
is more into the sit-and-watch side of things.

Too much rain this weekend...and other projects kept me from lining the
pond...but it is nearly ready to go in. Should have it done this week.

BV.