Old 25-04-2003, 06:56 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default for the birds & bigger koi = Nedra

"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Hi Carol, Both are just fine thanks. I've no bad luck like you've
had though so they should be fine. I notice that since the koi
are much larger now it is much more of a challenge to keep every-
thing in balance.
I remember your ponds.... but where is the link? Thought I'd
visit them again ... for old times sake!

============================
We're not having any problem with the fish being bigger except the filter
pads need flushing a little more often. The plant filled settling tank too.
We'll keep using the LymnoZyme monthly. And believe it or not they're
thriving on catfish chow 75% and koi food only 25%. The shubunkins are
thriving too. The catfish food is only $11.00 for 50 lbs. We did cull out
5 larger koi that were the least attractive this spring. I got $75.00
credit for them. I'll probably get a few small butterfly koi to replace
them. We like the butterfly koi better than the others.

No link. I haven't had the time to work with the new webpage software our
ISP has.
--
Carol.......

making a garden look bigger Peter Churchill Gardening 13 17-06-2004 04:04 PM
bigger potato yields ( was Excitement in the Air) Edible Gardening 6 06-05-2004 10:04 PM
should I buy bigger plants? Ben Bamboo 1 05-11-2003 10:43 PM
Garden shed 6ftx8ft or bigger Evelyn Usher United Kingdom 9 01-09-2003 11:12 AM
Mad & Nedra jammer Ponds 2 22-03-2003 05:56 AM