GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It's done...It's happened... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/17578-its-done-its-happened.html)

BenignVanilla 25-04-2003 01:56 PM

It's done...It's happened...

OK, so last night I had a dream that we were walking around the nursery
picking out plants for my pond...did I mention...I don't have a pond yet?
*sigh*

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Nedra 25-04-2003 05:32 PM

It's done...It's happened...

BV, omg ... you got it really bad - err - I mean, Good!
Don't fret over not having the pond in the ground
yet .... 'twill be very soon .... then the fun really begins ;-)

Nedra
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

K30a 25-04-2003 05:32 PM

It's done...It's happened...

Wait until you have the 'dig up the whole yard'
pond dream....

k30a

mad 26-04-2003 02:32 AM

It's done...It's happened...

i had that. sigh...
mad
--
_ _
(o)_(o)

From: ESPMER (K30a)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 25 Apr 2003 15:27:05 GMT
Subject: It's done...It's happened...

Tom La Bron 26-04-2003 02:44 PM

It's done...It's happened...

I was reading a pond mag one time and it was talking about getting ready to
dig your pond and it said to trace out the outline with a string or hose or
whatever, leave it there for a day or two and then come out after a couple
of days and look at your outline and double its size because you will
probably do it any way and it is easier to do it now before digging starts
than to wait after it is up and running.

Tom L.L.

BenignVanilla 28-04-2003 03:08 PM

It's done...It's happened...

"Tom La Bron" wrote in message
I was reading a pond mag one time and it was talking about getting ready

dig your pond and it said to trace out the outline with a string or hose

or
whatever, leave it there for a day or two and then come out after a couple
of days and look at your outline and double its size because you will
probably do it any way and it is easier to do it now before digging starts
than to wait after it is up and running.

Mine ended up double by the time it was dug.

BV.

Just Me \Koi\ 29-04-2003 03:56 AM

It's done...It's happened...

Pictures yet?