Old 26-04-2003, 05:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Can Just Me Koi come out of Time Out?

OK Ladies and Gents, I have served my self imposed time out for my "short
bus" comment.

My sincere thanks to all those that sent me private email on the topic, and
equally sincere apology to those offended by my posting even though it was
as innocent as can be.

I take from this a lesson that I need to be more careful in my choice of
phrases, and hopefully others might be a tad bit more understanding that
this is a world wide web, words and phrases mean different things to others
even across our beloved USA.

I remember when my friends and I first came here to the USA, we will ask
each other if we had fags, which in Europe means cigarette......the rest
need not be detailed ...

So my pond water is as clear as crystal, water parameters perfect, fish
swimming happily. Now that I have jinxed myself, wonder what will go wrong
now?

I met another really cool PORG Family here on line, and we have had a chance
to visit each other's home. Very good family. I am so excited that I got
to meet a family of a different culture from mine. Ladies and Gents, this
hobby of ours is great for many reasons, mine includes the friends I have
made here, the lessons I have learnt here, and this new family I met.

Toast to all PORGS all over the world tonight.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 26-04-2003, 05:44 AM
mad

welcome back!
mad
--
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve
as a bad example.

Old 26-04-2003, 10:21 AM
K30a

Hi, glad to see you back.
We all get alittle crazy where our kids are concerned....sorry we had such a
blowup.
The next question is why k30a posting at 1.23am? Waiting up for a 17-yr-old to
come home from a concert. Tucked in bed he is now and asleep... and I'm wide
awake!

k30a
Old 26-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:17:31 -0500, K30a wrote:

Hi, glad to see you back.
We all get alittle crazy where our kids are concerned....sorry we
had such a blowup.
The next question is why k30a posting at 1.23am? Waiting up for a
17-yr-old to come home from a concert. Tucked in bed he is now and
asleep... and I'm wide awake!

k30a

Welcome back, JM/K/!
And why is the Wiz posting at 4:55 AM?
Don't ask. Been posting since just after 4.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 26-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

Toast to all PORGS all over the world tonight.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Welcome back!
--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 26-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Russ and Cathy

Glad you are back!

Cathy

Old 26-04-2003, 03:56 PM
John Rutz

of course John R

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
[...]

Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 26-04-2003, 03:56 PM
mad

ah yes, i remember it well...
mad
whose baby is now 35
--
En boca cerrada no entran moscas.
[A closed mouth catches no flies.]

Old 26-04-2003, 07:32 PM
zookeeper

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
OK Ladies and Gents, I have served my self imposed time out ...

So my pond water is as clear as crystal, ...

Toast to all PORGS all over the world tonight.

Welcome back! Now, can you run over to my pond and make my pond water as
clear as crystal? LOL Maybe if the rain "showers" (downpours, hail,
thunder & lightning) hold off a little today, I can finish vaccuuming
the pond bottom and rinsing the filter. Bog boots and rain slicker
standing by ...
--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond (OR)