GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Welfare babies, greasy diners and other tidbits and John Smith'smomma is on government subsidy and eats ass polyps like chitlins (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/178448-re-welfare-babies-greasy-diners-other-tidbits-john-smithsmomma-government-subsidy-eats-ass-polyps-like-chitlins.html)

John Smith[_5_] 08-09-2008 01:07 AM

Welfare babies, greasy diners and other tidbits and John Smith'smomma is on government subsidy and eats ass polyps like chitlins

expat wrote:

Sounds like you found John Smiths family Restaurant for that meal. Was
there a fat bitch pole dancing as well.........that was John Smiths
momma.

Yeah, then then there is that EX-PATHETIC-IDIOT (or, self-proclaimed
one) ... every newgroup(s) has one, why did we get such a vile,
despicable, nasty, perverted one? Guess we are just lucky, huh? :-)

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!