GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pets Warehouse - Profound Indifference. Cry me a freaking storefull of blood worms but first get out of those panties you bitching twit! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/178489-re-pets-warehouse-profound-indifference-cry-me-freaking-storefull-blood-worms-but-first-get-out-those-panties-you-bitching-twit.html)

John Smith[_5_] 09-09-2008 04:32 PM

Pets Warehouse - Profound Indifference. Cry me a freaking storefull of blood worms but first get out of those panties you bitching twit!

expat wrote:

big ****ing deal so the dam store closed early.and you had to drive in
the rain whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo folks drive inthe
rain every day in some areas and do not bitch., Get the **** over it
dumbass, thats life and your incessant bitching about it here is not
going to affect their business one way or the other. In fact it may
only add to their customer database......No go get out of your wifes
panties and bra and dress and get dressed up like a real man and quit
your moaing and bitching.

Scary ... but I do believe that actually makes sense to you and you
would consider those to be valid comments to the original poster ...
sad. :-(

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!