Old 12-09-2008, 08:49 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default My first aquarium

John Smith wrote: (actually, the ex-pathetic-idiot pretending to be me ...)

Wow, awesome story there dude. What kind of fish does he carry. Sounds
like he has a special on those one eyed eels. I bet a few here are
already gasing up their cars and heading to that shop to get a one
eyed eel.

No ex-pathetic-idiot, or so you claim "ex", only you ...

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.
Old 26-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Registered User

Once you accept said to yourself i wish to alpha my aboriginal beach catchbasin the action and admiration to get your catchbasin up and active will be at an all time high. However if you wish to accept a acknowledged aboriginal time beach aquarium you have to access it boring and brainwash yourself or accident accident fish,corals and money. But if you can chase a few simple pieces of admonition you can access your affairs of success!
Pond Supplies