GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I have set up a new forum, all but expat are welcome! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/179405-i-have-set-up-new-forum-all-but-expat-welcome.html)

John Smith[_5_] 25-10-2008 08:36 PM

I have set up a new forum, all but expat are welcome!

Please check out this new forum and invite anyone you know.

I have created this forum to escape the idiot here who make fake posts
and posing under my and others usernames/email-addresses.

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_5_] 25-10-2008 08:48 PM

John Smith wrote:
Please check out this new forum and invite anyone you know.

I have created this forum to escape the idiot here who make fake posts
and posing under my and others usernames/email-addresses.

Regards,
JS

Oh yeah, the URL:

http://assemblywizard.07x.net/phpBB/