GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How come John Smith can not resist replying to crap posts? Heis owned thats why! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/179851-re-how-come-john-smith-can-not-resist-replying-crap-posts-heis-owned-thats-why.html)

John Smith[_5_] 20-11-2008 02:21 AM

How come John Smith can not resist replying to crap posts? Heis owned thats why!

John Smith wrote:
How does it feel to be owned Johnnie Boi? You just can not resist
replying to anyposts I make can you. Proof positive I own you and your
a hipocrite like the others that used to post here and think they
owned and controlled these aquaria groups. Go back home and screw your
momma or your neighbors dog, your efforts will be more
worthwhile......oh wait, yea thats right, I OWN YOU!

Ahhh, yeah ... the only thing for you to remember is "JESUS SAVES!" :-)

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_5_] 20-11-2008 06:49 PM

How come John Smith can not resist replying to crap posts? Heis owned thats why! And Johnnie Boi Smith dances to yet another tune!Must suck to be named John Smith aka [email protected]

John Smith wrote:

See, its just as I posted. Johnnie Boi Lover Smith is
OWNED...................I am his puppet master and I hold his strings.
Poor little puppet named John Smith. MUst suck to be named JOhn Smith
from California and have an email of Now
get back to dancing you moron your not paid to set on your ass
wanking.........dance Johnnie boi dance you fool!

Jesus saves!

Pray to him now, to provide you with clarity of mind and to remove your
mental afflictions ... do it before it it too late.

REPENT SINNER!

Regards,
JS