GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Volitan Lions invading the Caribean OLD NEWS DUDE...........hohum. but Ron Schuh is ready willing and able to suck that dick with a passion. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/179891-re-volitan-lions-invading-caribean-old-news-dude-hohum-but-ron-schuh-ready-willing-able-suck-dick-passion.html)

John Smith[_5_] 22-11-2008 05:26 AM

Volitan Lions invading the Caribean OLD NEWS DUDE...........hohum. but Ron Schuh is ready willing and able to suck that dick with a passion.

John Smith wrote:

LIkew the above reply stated to begin with.lalalalala who really gives
a **** if purple polka dotted reef sharks invade .I sure don't and I
am sure more do not care than those that think they care.

Use spell check ... REPENT SINNER!

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_5_] 22-11-2008 08:57 PM

Volitan Lions invading the Caribean OLD NEWS DUDE...........hohum. but Ron Schuh is ready willing and able to suck that dick with a passion.John Smith the world champion "Tag-Team-Dick-Sucker"

John Smith wrote:

Can't resist huh Johnnie Boi...........a sure sign of being owned!
Dance yu puppet dance.........its all your good for anyhow, as your
momma gives better blow jobs than your wife and you as a tag team
does. You can definately tell when one is owned big time as they
resort back to the old "use spell check crap" Ask me if I give a
flying **** how I spell Johnnie "lil Boy Lover" Smith. Even so you got
the message loud and clear misspelled words and all!

REPENT SINNER ...

Regards,
JS