GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I posted this in the moderated pond group a few days ago without a single reply so... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/181810-i-posted-moderated-pond-group-few-days-ago-without-single-reply-so.html)

popegw 17-03-2009 12:42 AM

I posted this in the moderated pond group a few days ago without a single reply so...

From: "popegw"
Subject: I would like to buy some Large-Growing Water Hyacinths for Zone
7a...
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009 7:18 AM

Matthews, NC if anyone knows of a good provider of these plants. Thank you!

ReelMcKoi 17-03-2009 05:03 AM

From: "popegw"
7a...
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009 7:18 AM

Matthews, NC if anyone knows of a good provider of these plants. Thank
you!

If no one replied then no one could help you. All I can suggest is turn to
Google and see what you find. They are illegal in some places.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

MICHAEL HOFFMANN 18-03-2009 10:53 PM

I posted this in the moderated pond group a few days agowithout a single reply so...

DrsFosterSmith.com

popegw 18-03-2009 11:55 PM

I posted this in the moderated pond group a few days agowithout a single reply so...

Thanks, I will check into them also. I found one webpage that had what they
called the giant water hyacinth, and that is great if they get that big, but
their S&H was as much as the hyacinths, $10 for 5 plus $10 S&H.... that's $4
per hyacinth. If I knew that they were that good, then I might buy but not
just yet anyway.

"MICHAEL HOFFMANN" wrote in message
DrsFosterSmith.com