GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   UV Filter for Koi Pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/181889-uv-filter-koi-pond.html)

Beery 20-03-2009 01:05 AM

UV Filter for Koi Pond

I have a koi pond that has installed a holder for a UV light. I have
created a diagram of the system as well as taken some photos. You can
find them he

http://picasaweb.google.com/mentorbeery/

Click on the 2009_03_08 folder to get to the content. The first
picture is a diagram that shows the components and the flow. At the
top of the diagram is the UV filter unit depicted (pictu
http://picasaweb.google.com/mentorbe...4170385088578).
Currently there's no UV light unit installed, but I wonder if it's
possible to get some directions on what type of model I need.

I appreciate any help.

Beery