Old 14-04-2009, 08:47 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Koi fish to new home

My son in law who lives on the outskirts of Cambridge is filling in his pond
soon in anticipation of some building work and so needs to find a permanent
home for about 30 Koi Carp in sizes up to about 12" long.

I understand they could be worth "serious money" so I am wondering (on his
behalf) how and where he should advertise them to get a fair price.

Any suggestions?

--
Brian

Old 16-04-2009, 08:35 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Koi fish to new home.bwaaaaahahahahahaha KOI are far from being worth seriouis money...yet another sucker who invests his hard earned money in a slimey smellyfish thinkiing they have a floating bakroll of $$$$$$$$$$ what fools ye are.

"Tranny Tynk" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 1:47 am, "Brian Watson" wrote:
My son in law who lives on the outskirts of Cambridge is filling in his
pond
soon in anticipation of some building work and so needs to find a
permanent
home for about 30 Koi Carp in sizes up to about 12" long.

I understand they could be worth "serious money" so I am wondering (on his
behalf) how and where he should advertise them to get a fair price.

Any suggestions?

--
Brian

yea yea yea, everyone that has koi thinks they have a ****ing gold
mine in the pond if they are even 6" long. Just fill in the ponmd with
ther fish in it and don;t waste your time.its a ****ign fish mate, not
a gold statue as some may think......

People dopn;t spend serioius money on koi at least same ones do not,
and there is 1 in a million koi who is worth much more than $1.50 I
routinley put away can after can of sardines worth more than any dam
koi would be.