Old 25-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered User

Location: SW France
Default Seasonal natural pond

My clay pond dries out in summer. I want to plant it up. Any ideas for suitable plants.
Old 25-01-2010, 03:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

--
PreMonier

****ing limey *******.go away you crooked toothed **** heads. Go see
if you can get a little of the neighborhood dog!
Old 25-01-2010, 04:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

In article ,
PreMonier wrote:

My clay pond dries out in summer. I want to plant it up. Any ideas
for suitable plants.

PreMonier

I'm going to say keep coming back, I've fwd'd your question to the creator
of this newsgroup and I'll post his input shortly. Be sure to killfile any
of the usual idiots you may run into here since they are toads who over
ran the ponders a while back in typical juvenile fashion.

Trust me, frogs know how to deal with toads.

--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?
Old 25-01-2010, 11:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Seasonal natural pond by a dumbassed Limey *******

On Jan 25, 10:48*am, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
In article ,
A Paul Ing wrote:

On Jan 25, 7:18 am, PreMonier
wrote:
My clay pond dries out in summer. I want to plant it up. Any ideas
for suitable plants.

--
PreMonier

FWHACK

Enter " in your killfile to avoid this
toad in future.

More about A Paul Ing: aka Robert Walters of South Indiana

Newsgroups: alt.personals.big-folks
Subject: SOUTHERN INDIANA COUPLE SEEKS.......
Date: 2000/03/15

we are a white cpl, 40s, looking for bi female, or cpl w/bi female for
hot times. she is 5/7 fullfigured, 44dd tits, and a juicy shaved pussy
that squirts when she cums. he is 6/1 225, hairy chest, short beard,
and 7 inches. we seek people in the louisville, southern indiana area.
we can exchange pics. if interested, email

~~~~

--
Master of Puppets * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement * * * * *Am I the only one with half a brain?

hahahahahaha the creator of the group, what a ****ing joke dumbass.
Don't give up your day job to become a usenet sleuth because you'll
starve. Moron!

Old 26-01-2010, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds

In article ,
PreMonier wrote:

My clay pond dries out in summer. I want to plant it up. Any ideas
for suitable plants.

--
PreMonier

IOW, you're going to be done with the pond or you want it planted during
the time it's dry?

just wondered

--
Rinse and recycle will again an AUK make We are all Rich Rosen
Old 26-01-2010, 03:18 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Jan 25, 6:50*pm, (Time takes a cigarette) wrote:
In article ,

PreMonier wrote:

My clay pond dries out in summer. *I want to plant it up. * Any ideas
for suitable plants.

--
PreMonier

IOW, you're going to be done with the pond or you want it planted during
the time it's dry?

just wondered

--
Rinse and recycle will again an AUK make * * * * * We are all Rich Rosen

He don;t have a clue he is a dumb ****ing limey who had one too many
pints (as usual)
Old 12-09-2010, 09:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

"PreMonier" wrote in message

My clay pond dries out in summer.
I want to plant it up.
Any ideas for suitable plants.

Not unless you will irrigate.
No cactus is aquatic.
_______
http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Moss_Filter.HTM

Old 28-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered User

A large natural pond life. Natural ponds, of our wild animals, protected animals and plants some of the most important aspects. All types of species of dragonflies and pond from athletes, to their frogs, turtles, and sometimes even a fox opportunity. Wildlife pond disappeared in the speed of a truly amazing, because they will never disappear, they are taking animals and plants, they rely on their own and their survival. Animals must find other watering holes, may not be suitable for their safety.
__________________
Pond Filter Kits
Old 26-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered User

I'm traveling to say accumulate advancing back, I've forwarded your catechism to the creator of this newsgroup and I'll column his ascribe shortly. Be abiding to kill file any of the accepted idiots you may run into actuality aback they are toads who over ran the ponders a while aback in archetypal adolescent fashion.
What is Hydroponics

Is trellis 'seasonal'? Jim Lesurf United Kingdom 4 15-03-2005 01:41 PM
Seasonal Veg Fitz United Kingdom 11 12-01-2005 07:38 PM
Keeping a natural area, natural aggiecon Plant Science 2 13-12-2004 07:05 PM
kH seasonal cycles? Kris Waygood Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 19-06-2004 02:07 AM
seasonal borders/10ft thistle! Niall Smyth United Kingdom 3 20-09-2003 09:03 PM