GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   frogs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/195252-frogs.html)

jakson 16-01-2011 06:25 PM

frogs

i have found a lot of dead frogs in my pond, has enyone else had the same /?

Rodney Pont[_7_] 18-01-2011 10:32 AM

frogs

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:25:46 +0000, jakson wrote:

i have found a lot of dead frogs in my pond, has enyone else had the
same /?

Are you sure they are dead and not hibernating?

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail rpont (at) gmail (dot) com

ReelMcKoi[_5_] 30-01-2011 02:31 AM

frogs

"jakson" wrote in message

i have found a lot of dead frogs in my pond, has enyone else had the
same /?

Every spring we find a few dead frogs on the bottom. We have 2 ponds and
maybe only 2 or 3 dead frogs.
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.