Old 24-02-2003, 11:27 PM
K30a

Default new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes

One of my ways to make it through the winter
is to indulge in pond magazines. Today I brought
home Ponds USA and Water Gardens and on page
45 I saw, what to looked to me, a new product from
Fi-Shock Inc.
Really interesting, it is an electric fence that lays
out over the water. Four strands. It is anchored to
the side with these black supports. Looking at the pond
it really blends in. It says it is battery operated, has all parts
in the kit, including energizer and can be expanded for
any size pond.
Also gives toll free number 1-800-251-9288
or email

Just passing this along - am not employeed by these
folks, have no financial interest in their company, in fact
we don't even need an electric fence - (no raccoon
visits - knocking on wood!!!)

k30a
Old 24-02-2003, 11:27 PM
K30a

ps
the issue of Ponds USA and Water Gardens
is the 2003-2004 issue.
k30a

New fencing Donna UK United Kingdom 1 26-11-2009 12:17 AM
electric deer fencing Myrmecodia Gardening 7 18-04-2004 08:12 PM
Product Review: Mini-Electric Greenhouse Pat Meadows Edible Gardening 0 09-03-2003 07:44 PM
electric fencing for ponds Andrew Burgess Ponds 3 27-02-2003 04:53 AM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 3 25-02-2003 12:10 AM