GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Catfish, Crayfish, Shrimp and Tilapia in Europe? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/196182-catfish-crayfish-shrimp-tilapia-europe.html)

JoyofBaking 31-03-2011 01:08 AM

Catfish, Crayfish, Shrimp and Tilapia in Europe?

Hello,

I'm looking for a place that supplies catfish and tilapia fingerlings, along with Red Claw Crayfish and shrimp (or any one of the aforementioned) for my backyard garden & farm. Is there any supplier that is based in Europe, preferably in the UK or in France? Thus far, I've only found shippers from the US, and I'm preferring a supplier based in Europe, especially the UK or France.

I'd appreciate any referrals you can offer. I think I can also be PM'd if necessary, as well. Thank you!