Old 02-05-2003, 08:32 AM
Neonel

Default vacuum cleaner for water (like sludge )reservoir

To all,

I am into water re-circulating project. I would like to ask assistance
if there is such a machine that would collect floating sludge. If
possible this machine will be partially submerge near the floating
sludge and then suck them and be discharge somewhere. This would act
like a vacuum cleaner for water. Please direct me to the
manufacturer’s website. Thank you and more power to all.
Old 02-05-2003, 02:20 PM
BenignVanilla

"Neonel" wrote in message
om...
To all,

I am into water re-circulating project. I would like to ask assistance
if there is such a machine that would collect floating sludge. If
possible this machine will be partially submerge near the floating
sludge and then suck them and be discharge somewhere. This would act
like a vacuum cleaner for water. Please direct me to the
manufacturer’s website. Thank you and more power to all.

It sounds like you are looking for a no niche skimmer...if you google for
"pond skimmer", you will surely find more links then you need.

BV.

Old 02-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Fri, 02 May 2003 08:12:12 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

"Neonel" wrote in message
om...
To all,

I am into water re-circulating project. I would like to ask
assistance if there is such a machine that would collect floating
sludge. If possible this machine will be partially submerge near
the floating sludge and then suck them and be discharge somewhere.
This would act like a vacuum cleaner for water. Please direct me to
the manufacturer’s website. Thank you and more power to all.

It sounds like you are looking for a no niche skimmer...if you
google for "pond skimmer", you will surely find more links then you
need.

BV.

If the OP is looking to purchase it might be a better tactic to try
www.froogle.com

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 07-05-2003, 05:20 AM
Neonel

Michael Shaffer wrote in message ...
http://www.suburbanponds.com/shop/de...p?productId=92

Micheal, Thanks yet i need a vacuum cleaner type of equipemnt that
will simply float on the surface of water. the collecting part will be
partially submerge to better suck in the floating sludge. please
endeavor to help me.