GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   References (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/2016-references.html)

Mrkoiguy 26-02-2003 02:03 AM

References

Just saw this group. I am re-doing my web site & would be more than glad to
answer any & all pond questions. I have been in pond keeping for over 20 years
and have what I think is the ultimate pond video, over 2 hours long covering
all the basic questions that I constantly get asked. Am always looking for more
input.

Feel free to ask me @ www.thekoiguy.com

Wishing you only the best pond experiences.. The Koi Guy

~ jan 28-02-2003 04:54 AM