GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pond filter and pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/202485-pond-filter-pump.html)

steveo4464 03-03-2012 12:22 PM

pond filter and pump

Hi everyone just joined,Right i have a 8foot long 4to4highft wide and 3half foot deep pond i have 16 fish several shubunkins and gold fish,My pump is a 400 watt 10000 l/h dirty water pump,what would be the best filter with uv to get,At the moment i have two aireaters working, but with the weather getting nice my pond is dense,and has got a bit off algey,At the moment the make shift one i madr out of a water tank is failing,i have to jet clean the filters every two weeks. Im planning on draining it in the next few days and cleaning it butwould love to have a good system in before i do this any HELP please thankyou steve.