Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Jim

Default The Ultimate Potassium Permanganate FAQ

The Ultimate Potassium Permanganate FAQ

http://www.arborman.com/pproarky.htm

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248
Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Lee Brouillet

Jim, Roark has a lot of info on his site (www.click2roark.com); you have to
register to get it, but it's "safe" to do so. He has a way with words,
doesn't he???

Lee

news:4C6465F205545611.C76E6B1CF2FC9825.652A19274FE ...

Old 07-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Lee Brouillet

I know it's Roark's work; I was just saying that he has a lot of other info
on his site as well. Roark's site was one of the very first I found when I
was looking for info. I think I'd recognize his writing style even if he
*didn't* sign his name G!

Lee

"Lee Brouillet" wrote:

Jim, Roark has a lot of info on his site (www.click2roark.com); you have

register to get it, but it's "safe" to do so. He has a way with words,
doesn't he???

Lee

The Ultimate Potassium Permanganate FAQ
http://www.arborman.com/pproarky.htm

Potassium Permanganate... Marcus Fox Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 05-11-2004 06:46 AM
Where to get potassium permanganate, and will it hurt frog eggs? Pam Gibbs Ponds 3 22-07-2004 07:39 PM
Potassium permanganate OT maybe. *muffin* Ponds 7 15-07-2003 05:03 PM
potassium permanganate *muffin* Ponds 3 15-05-2003 11:44 PM
Potassium Permanganate question ande Ponds 16 11-04-2003 10:44 PM