GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonnie? Fish for Adoption? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/20874-re-bonnie-fish-adoption.html)

Bonnie Espenshade 06-05-2003 02:22 AM

Bonnie? Fish for Adoption?

BenignVanilla wrote:
I was way tired last night...but I could swear I saw Bonnie posting about
fish adoption...Did I imagine this?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

No, I did offer fish. If you're interested in driving to
NJ. There are 4 remaining of the 2 yr olds. Haven't
captured the yearlings yet.

--
Bonnie
NJ

BenignVanilla 06-05-2003 02:22 AM

Bonnie? Fish for Adoption?

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:
I was way tired last night...but I could swear I saw Bonnie posting

about
fish adoption...Did I imagine this?

snip
No, I did offer fish. If you're interested in driving to
NJ. There are 4 remaining of the 2 yr olds. Haven't
captured the yearlings yet.

*laugh* That's what I meant...*laugh*

I am going to be in Jersey this weekend, and a small part of my brain was
wondering if it would make sense for me to make a detour?

BV.

Bonnie Espenshade 06-05-2003 02:22 AM

Bonnie? Fish for Adoption?

BenignVanilla wrote:

I was way tired last night...but I could swear I saw Bonnie posting

about

fish adoption...Did I imagine this?

snip

No, I did offer fish. If you're interested in driving to
NJ. There are 4 remaining of the 2 yr olds. Haven't
captured the yearlings yet.

*laugh* That's what I meant...*laugh*

I am going to be in Jersey this weekend, and a small part of my brain was
wondering if it would make sense for me to make a detour?

BV.

What part of Jersey? I'll be able to tell you approximately
how long it will take to drive here. I'm within 2 miles of
route 78 in NW Jersey.

Bonnie Espenshade 06-05-2003 02:22 AM

Bonnie? Fish for Adoption?

BenignVanilla wrote:
Hmmm...I'll be in Metuchen...

Metuchen is about an hour away. North on 287 to 78 West. Of
course,
it will also be another hour added to your return trip.

RED1102 06-05-2003 02:23 AM

Bonnie? Fish for Adoption?

Bonnie,
Where are you located in NJ ? I live in Northern NJ..Bergen county.
Carole

Bonnie Espenshade 06-05-2003 12:44 PM

Bonnie? Fish for Adoption?

RED1102 wrote:
Bonnie,
Where are you located in NJ ? I live in Northern NJ..Bergen county.
Carole

I'm in Warren Co. on the boarder of Hunterdon.