GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond fad over? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/211045-re-pond-fad-over.html)

[email protected] 11-01-2015 08:12 PM

Pond fad over?

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 9:22:37 AM UTC-6, ReelMcKoi wrote:
It looks like the pond fad is over. NGs are dead. Pond stores are closed.
Ponds are being filled in.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you doing Reel McKoi? Hope all is well. Seems like a lot of the old group is still walking around with their panties in a wad. I do not think Tynk and Gill Passman will ever get over it, or the little looney toon from Washington state.

ReelMcKoi[_6_] 08-07-2015 09:42 AM

Pond fad over?

wrote in message
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 9:22:37 AM UTC-6, ReelMcKoi wrote:
It looks like the pond fad is over. NGs are dead. Pond stores are
closed.
Ponds are being filled in.
--

How are you doing Reel McKoi? Hope all is well. Seems like a lot of the
old group is still walking around with their panties in a wad. I do not
think Tynk and Gill Passman will ever get over it, or the little looney
toon from Washington state.

We're doing fine and all is well here. :)
--