GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Small DC water pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/21196-small-dc-water-pump.html)

Chris W 07-05-2003 10:32 PM

Small DC water pump

I need to purchase a water pump that will fit inside a 1.25" (32 mm)
round tube. I need to power it with no more than 6 volts DC. I need a
flow of about .5 GPM. (2 LPM) I will supply water from one end of the
tube and have it's output on the other side. The tube will also contain
the batteries to power the pump. It will be used at room temperatures
with tap water. It will never have more than about a 1 foot head for
the suction to overcome. Please email me directly if you have or know
of a pump that will fit this application.

Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania