GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re-posting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/21275-re-posting.html)

Priscilla McCullough 08-05-2003 11:20 AM

Re-posting

I'm going to re-post this question since I never seen it show up yesterday.
My pond hasn't started clearing any since adding the veggie filter 2 weeks
ago.
The only other filter I have is the one thats on the end of the submersible
pump.
I did add this since it always got clogged up.
http://priss31.tripod.com/filter.html

Does anyone know of a site I can use the same pump and pump a filter on the
bottom of the pond? Or I need more patience? lol
Priss

Just Me \Koi\ 08-05-2003 01:56 PM

Re-posting

Patience my dear, patience.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

John Rutz 08-05-2003 03:08 PM

Re-posting

Priscilla McCullough wrote:
I'm going to re-post this question since I never seen it show up yesterday.
My pond hasn't started clearing any since adding the veggie filter 2 weeks
ago.
The only other filter I have is the one thats on the end of the submersible
pump.
I did add this since it always got clogged up.
http://priss31.tripod.com/filter.html

Does anyone know of a site I can use the same pump and pump a filter on the
bottom of the pond? Or I need more patience? lol
Priss

-- -- relax give it time it takes a bit to get rid of the green water,
the plants have to adapt then things should get better

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com