Old 08-05-2003, 04:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default water table problem?

"terri" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Hi my name is Terri.
I live in ontario and i have a problem. I wish to build a Japenese type
garden with water falls and stream to a large pond at the end of my
property. We had posts drilled 3and a half ft deep to put in a fence

behind
where I want the pond and they were full of water by the time the guy took
the drill from the ground.
Does this mean my water table is to high?I have to much run off???
Can I put a pond here and how.I do not want a raised feature!
Thanx for your help. Terri

Terri...if you have that much water that close to the surface you will need
to build a drain system under your pond to keep the run-off from pushing the
liner up. I suggest you check out rec.ponds. Many of the porg's over there
have had and have dealt with this problem.

BV.

Irrigating from High Water Table Vik Kasparian Gardening 2 10-06-2008 04:10 AM
high water table Richard Holub Ponds 4 08-12-2004 07:58 AM
hot water recirculator, instant hot water but not a water heating unit, saves water, gas, time, mchiper Lawns 0 01-09-2003 11:22 PM
hot water recirculator, instant hot water but not a water heating unit, saves water, gas, time, mone [email protected] Lawns 0 24-08-2003 11:43 AM
water table problem? terri Ponds (alternative) 1 08-05-2003 04:32 PM