GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cat deterrant Maybe off topic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/21740-cat-deterrant-maybe-off-topic.html)

MISSYMAGICGIRL 11-05-2003 01:44 AM

Cat deterrant Maybe off topic

Can anyone suggest a good deterrent that is ultrasonic?? I bought one and can
hear the ultrasound and when it rained today I heard it in alley window coming
from the backyard. I hear that Cat Stop is good. Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Sacha

LeeAnne 16-05-2003 06:08 PM

Cat deterrant Maybe off topic

Have they bred an ultrasonic breed of dog yet?

I think all of those ultrasonic things are, pretty much, snake oil.

LeeAnne

K30a 16-05-2003 06:20 PM

Cat deterrant Maybe off topic

LeeAnne wrote
Have they bred an ultrasonic breed of dog yet?

Hmmm, the girls only reach ultrasonic speed the jar with liver treats is
shaken.

k30a

Moontanman 16-05-2003 07:44 PM

Cat deterrant Maybe off topic

Have they bred an ultrasonic breed of dog yet?

Hmmm, the girls only reach ultrasonic speed the jar with liver treats is
shaken.

My bassets are always subsonic and they ignore the those ultrasonic devises
completely.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me

Schaller MACAW 17-05-2003 08:08 AM

Cat deterrant Maybe off topic

A BB gun!