Old 11-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Bob

Default Salt at Home Depot or Lowes?

I know it's been mentioned here in the past but for the life of me I can't
recall the answer that was posted...What salt does either Home Depot or
Lowes carry that I can use in my pond? My last salt purchase was from the
local pond store and it was quite expensive for "just a bag of salt!"
Thanks!

Bob
Long Island, NY

---

Old 11-05-2003, 08:20 AM
~ Windsong ~

In . net,
Bob picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: I know it's been mentioned here in the past but for the life of me I
:: can't recall the answer that was posted...What salt does either Home
:: Depot or Lowes carry that I can use in my pond? My last salt
:: purchase was from the local pond store and it was quite expensive
:: for "just a bag of salt!" Thanks!
=================
I get salt cheap for water softeners at Home Depot or Lowe's. Even Wal-Mart
carries it.
--
Carol.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Old 12-05-2003, 01:45 AM
Nedra

Both Home Depot and Lowe's carries the solar salt...in
a big blue plastic bag. About $4.00 for a huge bag.
Nedra

"Bob" wrote:

I know it's been mentioned here in the past but for the life of me I

can't
recall the answer that was posted...What salt does either Home Depot or
Lowes carry that I can use in my pond? My last salt purchase was from

the
local pond store and it was quite expensive for "just a bag of salt!"
Thanks!

Bob
Long Island, NY

---

Sodium Grow Light from Home Depot MC Gardening 9 14-04-2011 07:06 PM
home depot/ Lowes cricket Gardening 9 27-06-2005 04:29 PM
Shade cloth at Home Depot? [email protected] Orchids 17 01-09-2003 06:22 PM
Rose bushes at Home Depot Mceezee Gardening 7 15-05-2003 03:56 AM
whats' the chroma 50 bulb from wall mart or home depot Wynand Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 07:15 AM