GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lotus seeds sprouting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/22373-lotus-seeds-sprouting.html)

MsNick1 14-05-2003 02:44 AM

Lotus seeds sprouting

I saved some lotus seeds last fall & put them in moist vermiculite & put them
in the freezer (simulate winter). Anyway, put them in moist vemiculite a
couple weeks ago & 2 are sprouting. I have 2 stems on one & 3 on the other.
Anyone one knkow at what point I shoould pot them & put them in the pond?

I really never thought these would germinate.
Christine and
Sadie, dalmatian,
Kahlua and her kids, Chip & Skye (chocolate labs),
Pete & Bones the Cats,
Bandit the parrot,
and the Reptile Critters!
http://members.aol.com/msnick1/index/index.html