GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cracked filter lid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/27592-cracked-filter-lid.html)

ann in houston 19-05-2003 08:56 PM

cracked filter lid

We have two of those store-bought Tetra Pond canister filters and the
lid to one of them has a crack in it. Is this going to affect the
performance of the filter? If so, we'll have to fix it or replace it.
Thanks,
Ann

ann in houston 21-05-2003 05:08 AM

cracked filter lid

(ann in houston) wrote in message . com...
We have two of those store-bought Tetra Pond canister filters and the
lid to one of them has a crack in it. Is this going to affect the
performance of the filter? If so, we'll have to fix it or replace it.
Thanks,
Ann

Hmmmm....No one knows about cracked filter lids?

K30a 21-05-2003 05:20 AM

cracked filter lid

well, when in doubt there is always
duct tape.