GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rock edgings, creeks and waterfalls (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/27855-rock-edgings-creeks-waterfalls.html)

zookeeper 21-05-2003 12:20 AM

Rock edgings, creeks and waterfalls

While Googling around looking for info on ponds, I came across this web
site:

Fire and Water Productions, Colorado Landscape Design
http://www.naturalwaterfall.com/

Lots of neat, natural looking designs, although most are much too large
for my 100x70 lot. But I might try reducing the size of the boulders /
rock / bricks to see if I can come up with a comparable, but smaller design.
--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond (Oregon)

BenignVanilla 21-05-2003 02:32 PM

"zookeeper" wrote in message
While Googling around looking for info on ponds, I came across this web
site:

Fire and Water Productions, Colorado Landscape Design
http://www.naturalwaterfall.com/

Lots of neat, natural looking designs, although most are much too large
for my 100x70 lot. But I might try reducing the size of the boulders /
rock / bricks to see if I can come up with a comparable, but smaller

design.

Some great projects...The huge amounts of rock just don't fit in with my
local geography though. Of course, this site makes me want a stream even
more now.

BV.