GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help with slab for my return to pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/27991-re-need-help-slab-my-return-pond.html)

John Hines 21-05-2003 06:20 PM

Need help with slab for my return to pond

"roger" wrote:

This weekend I dug, packed, cut, and stacked the gravel and stone
for the final stage of the filter before it returns to the pond.
And what I am looking for now is a company or a way
that I can make an artificial slab for the waterfall/return to the pond.
The width is 57" x 2' deep.

Boo, hiss, posting binaries in a text group. bad karma.

Dude, look for a pre-cast concrete slab, like the ones they put air
conditioners on. 2x4' should be a common size, close to what you want.

Otherwise, cast your own. Make a mold, and pour it yourself.