GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Finding a home for new fish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/28625-finding-home-new-fish.html)

Bob 24-05-2003 09:58 PM

Finding a home for new fish

Anyone in the Gulf Shores /Foley Alabama area interested in some small
Kio.................. I will have about a dozen or so to give away in
about a couple of weeks or so , depending on how fast they develop and
how hard they are going to be to catch ...................... right
now they range in size from about 1inch to 3 inches.

Bob

The early bird may get the worm.....
But the second mouse gets the cheese

You may see our pond at
www.gulftel.com/seadogs

Lisa Tetzlaff 27-05-2003 12:56 AM

Finding a home for new fish

I will ask my ponding friends here in this area. We have been known to head
that way sometimes. I live outside of Fort Walton Beach and occasionally
make trips to Pensacola, Mobile, etc. Will let you know. Thanks for the
offer.

Bob 28-05-2003 01:44 AM

Finding a home for new fish

On Mon, 26 May 2003 23:55:36 GMT, "Lisa Tetzlaff"
wrote:
Hi Lisa

I'm just starting to round them up......... it will probably be a
couple of weeks at least before they are ready to move.....may also
have some larger fish to give away ........ you can email me at
if you are interested

Bob

I will ask my ponding friends here in this area. We have been known to head
that way sometimes. I live outside of Fort Walton Beach and occasionally
make trips to Pensacola, Mobile, etc. Will let you know. Thanks for the
offer.
.. .