GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Reg`s Garden Webcam (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/28713-reg%60s-garden-webcam.html)

Reg 25-05-2003 07:08 AM

Reg`s Garden Webcam

Hi. Just though that I would tell you that I have added a webcam to my
private garden site. The webcam is running 24 hours a day. It
refreshes every second, you can even see the water in the pond moving
and the trees blowing in the wind. You can the webcam it at my garden
site http://www.reg-garden.com or webcam only at
http://www.reg-garden.com/web_cam1.htm ..you might even like to save
these sites in favorites. I enjoy talking about ponds and gardens,
nothing to tec please. ... Reg, Island of Jersey, Channel Islands,
United Kingdom.

Russ and Cathy 25-05-2003 06:20 PM

Reg`s Garden Webcam

Ummmm Can I please trade gardens with you? lol!! Your pictures are just
wonderful and i am very envious.
Cathy

om...

Just Me \Koi\ 25-05-2003 10:32 PM