Old 26-05-2003, 07:32 AM
EJ

Default Where to buy lotus seeds??

Does anyone know of a site that sells named lotus seeds? AND I AM NOT
TALKING ABOUT EBAY!!! With very few exceptions all they have is native
yellow and the scared seeds. I am more interested in the not so common
varieties. Thanks for any help.

Old 29-05-2003, 10:08 PM
mad

do you kow what they're scared of?
SORRY! couldn't resist! LOL
mad
--
If we quit voting will they all go away?

From: "EJ" Merlin19771 no spam !!! @charter.net
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 23:49:13 -0500
Subject: Where to buy lotus seeds??

all they have is native
yellow and the scared seeds.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered User

Smile

i have lotus seeds, healthy and nourishing ,Natural growth ,not factory, just produce by Ourselves.