Old 26-05-2003, 04:44 PM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Default Finding a email address for Greg Bickal

He has I think a website called Greg's Goldfish and Koi farm - Toddville iowa
He has some great info on pond filters to make but can't find a email for him.
He say he post here sometimes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Sacha
Old 26-05-2003, 05:21 PM
John Hines

(MISSYMAGICGIRL) wrote:

He has I think a website called Greg's Goldfish and Koi farm - Toddville iowa
He has some great info on pond filters to make but can't find a email for him.
He say he post here sometimes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go to
www.google.com and type in what you are looking for.

A few seconds later, you would be rewarded with

http://www.geocities.com/bickal2000/pond.htm

which is the first of many entries received.

This is so common, that the word "google" has a new meaning,
that is "to search the net", a verb.

Old 26-05-2003, 05:44 PM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Thanks I found his email address!

Thanks again,

Sacha
Old 26-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Just Me \Koi\

John,
Don't laugh too hard, but I still have never been able to get to googles!
Do I just like go to googles.com or something? And does googles have
different channels?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 26-05-2003, 08:20 PM
K30a

Try
www.google.com

(no 's' ;-)

Also google images and google news,
buttons under the banner.

k30a

Old 27-05-2003, 02:08 AM
John Hines

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

John,
Don't laugh too hard, but I still have never been able to get to googles!
Do I just like go to googles.com or something? And does googles have
different channels?

Pretty much, it is just google.com, no plural.

Yes, you can search the web, or news groups, of which this one.
Old 27-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Thank you.

--
_______________________________________

Old 27-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Mucho Gracias compadre!

--
_______________________________________

"John Hines" wrote in message
"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

John,
Don't laugh too hard, but I still have never been able to get to googles!
Do I just like go to googles.com or something? And does googles have
different channels?

Pretty much, it is just google.com, no plural.

Yes, you can search the web, or news groups, of which this one.

email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com United Kingdom 0 05-04-2007 09:36 PM
Sad day for us Greg Bickal fans, but wish him well in his endeavor. ~ jan JJsPond.us Ponds 0 01-02-2004 11:14 PM
Greg Bickal is #1 Thomas Ball Ponds 0 01-05-2003 12:56 AM
email address rick Orchids 1 11-04-2003 10:20 PM
Change of email address Mike United Kingdom 0 14-03-2003 07:32 PM