Old 27-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT! Totally of topic, but mother of all pains!

I though I had suffered pain during my divorce proceedings in California. I
though watching my prized Koi die was a painful experience....
Then I watched a Sylvester Stallone movie titled "Avenging Angelo"

Talk about torture! Please spare yourself the same painful experience and
stay away from this movie! I intend to go back to where I rented the video
to demand my money back!

Watching a ten hour video of my fish spawning was more entertaining than
this painfully awful movie unleashed on an innocent civilization.

Just my 2cents! Let me try to regain my sanity now!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 27-05-2003, 03:56 PM

if SS is in it, why would you rent it. the guy is bulked up on steroids, has never
been able to act, is ugly as sin and his face is frozen in a sneer. his name in a
film is a kiss of death for me. now Arnie .... wowow. am going to opening night of
terminator 3!!! Ingrid

Old 27-05-2003, 04:08 PM
K30a

How many rec.ponders are going to see the
big pond movie of the summer? - Nemo!

k30a
Old 27-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

K30a wrote:
How many rec.ponders are going to see the
big pond movie of the summer? - Nemo!

k30a

It's on my list!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 27-05-2003, 05:08 PM
John Rutz

K30a wrote:
How many rec.ponders are going to see the
big pond movie of the summer? - Nemo!

k30a

--

me i hope

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 28-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Chris Tondreau

"K30a" wrote in message

How many rec.ponders are going to see the
big pond movie of the summer? - Nemo!

k30a

Me & my kids!

Jacqui

Old 28-05-2003, 07:56 AM
zookeeper

Chris Tondreau wrote:
"K30a" wrote in message

How many rec.ponders are going to see the big pond movie of the
summer? - Nemo! k30a

Me & my kids!

Jacqui

My teenage sons have asked me to take them to see it -- in the theater,
not waiting until it comes out on video / DVD like we do for other 'G'
rated movies.
--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond (Oregon)