GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Benign Vanilla (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/29845-ping-benign-vanilla.html)

Nedra 30-05-2003 10:08 PM

Ping Benign Vanilla

Hi ... I just got my book from Amazon - the one you
told us about but it is titled: "the living pond" ... Is this
the right book? It is authored by Helen Nash but I don't
see one reference to M.J. Girot .
Please let me know ... thanks a bunch.

Nedra

BenignVanilla 02-06-2003 04:32 AM

Ping Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hi ... I just got my book from Amazon - the one you
told us about but it is titled: "the living pond" ... Is this
the right book? It is authored by Helen Nash but I don't
see one reference to M.J. Girot .
Please let me know ... thanks a bunch.

Nedra, I haven't received my copy yet. Long story short...I ordered the
book...my credit card number was stolen...I canceled the card...my order got
put on hold...I just fixed it. I hope to have the book this week. If memory
serves, it was called the Living Pond.

BV.

Nedra 02-06-2003 03:45 PM

Ping Benign Vanilla

Gracious!! Was your credit card number stolen online?
You hear about such things but never knew anyone it
happened to. What a mess, huh? "Living Pond"
That is the book I got.
It is really a good one. But I don't see M.J.'s name
anywhere - oh well. Still a great book.
Didn't think there much else to be said.... leave it to Helen!

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
thlink.net...

BenignVanilla 02-06-2003 04:20 PM

Ping Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Gracious!! Was your credit card number stolen online?
You hear about such things but never knew anyone it
happened to. What a mess, huh? "Living Pond"
That is the book I got.
It is really a good one. But I don't see M.J.'s name
anywhere - oh well. Still a great book.
Didn't think there much else to be said.... leave it to Helen!

We're not sure of what happened really. I had order a bunch of computer
parts to build my wife a new machine, and I did it from 6 different vendors.
The CC company called to verify the charges, which was cool. While we were
reviewing there was a $1 charge, that I did not authorize, so they decided
it best to cancel the card, and give me a new number.

I can't wait to get the book!

BV.