GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/29929-question.html)

Ian Birtles \(Mostyn\) 31-05-2003 04:44 PM

Question

Does anyone have in there pond small slugs type creatures that are like
clear silicon, there is no colour in them at all they seem to be every where
under lily pads and on my pump & does anyone know if they do any harm and
what they are called and where they come from?.
Also I am looking for pond photos to add to my site if anyone would like to
contribute send the to

with your name.
www.mostynpondlife.com
Thanks