Old 03-06-2003, 06:32 PM
John Rutz

Default mini update

the plants from last year in the veggie filter are doing well, no sign
of bloom on the Iris tho, the lilies in the Koi Pond are growing like
heck and starting to put out bud, so far tho no sign of growth from the
Lotus
lots of string algae where its supposed to be at the oulets from the
pumps but still have green water it seems to be slowly clearing

hopefully it has warmed up in wisconsin so my new plants will be shipped
once they root in maybe the green water will go away but with the
amount of sun i get on the pond who knows ;-)
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 03-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:
the plants from last year in the veggie filter are doing well, no sign
of bloom on the Iris tho, the lilies in the Koi Pond are growing like
heck and starting to put out bud, so far tho no sign of growth from the
Lotus
lots of string algae where its supposed to be at the oulets from the
pumps but still have green water it seems to be slowly clearing

hopefully it has warmed up in wisconsin so my new plants will be shipped
once they root in maybe the green water will go away but with the
amount of sun i get on the pond who knows ;-)

My iris are blooming, both blue and yellows. Plants are
starting to perk up but it is still chilly here in the
Northeast. The rain continues - the drought is definitely over.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 03-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Priscilla McCullough

What about the babies? Do you have any left and did you find out what
happened?

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

Old 04-06-2003, 02:56 AM
John Rutz

Priscilla McCullough wrote:
What about the babies? Do you have any left and did you find out what
happened?

--
I lost 4 still not sure why water parameters betweeen the q tank(
which they had benn in over a month ) and pond were the same but I might

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

LG Update: Birds of America (was Alexis Bledel update) Rob Jensen Ponds 0 26-12-2007 12:03 AM
### Mini FAQ for sci.bio.botany # 005 ### P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 0 14-10-2003 02:02 PM
proj 2003 mini update John Rutz Ponds 5 23-05-2003 05:20 PM
mini phals rajiv Orchids 18 18-02-2003 03:39 AM
Mini-Tomato Plants? Pat Meadows Edible Gardening 6 03-02-2003 07:07 PM