GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Webcam and Vid Cap Card Up for Grabs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/30432-webcam-vid-cap-card-up-grabs.html)

Benign Vanilla 04-06-2003 04:44 AM

Webcam and Vid Cap Card Up for Grabs

I have an older Panasonic Egg Cam, and Miro Video Capture card up for grabs.
I can't use it anymore because I just turned my last win9x machine into a
boat anchor. This card is not compatible with anything later then win95 or
win98, so it is dead to me. I thought about selling it on eBay, but I
figured maybe a Porg out there would like to have a pond cam.

If you are interested, let me know. Pay shipping and it is yours.

BV.

Rhino 04-06-2003 06:44 AM

Webcam and Vid Cap Card Up for Grabs

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:42:54 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

I have an older Panasonic Egg Cam, and Miro Video Capture card up for grabs.
I can't use it anymore because I just turned my last win9x machine into a
boat anchor. This card is not compatible with anything later then win95 or
win98, so it is dead to me. I thought about selling it on eBay, but I
figured maybe a Porg out there would like to have a pond cam.

If you are interested, let me know. Pay shipping and it is yours.

BV.

Hey Hey I'll take it.
Go to my website and click the link to mail me the cost. If you take PayPal I
can pay right away.
Rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."