Old 04-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Tim Wardell

Default Free Plants & Fish (Dallas Area)

I've recently dismantled a 3,000+ gallon pond to make room for a play area
for my young kids (the thing took up most of the back yard). Most of the
plants and fish have been relocated to a new pond that I built at my
parent's home, but I've got some leftovers that I'd just hate to throw away
so I'd like to GIVE THEM AWAY (FREE) to any local ponders that might want
them. (That said, I'd be interested in picking up a few mosquito fish and
couple of trapdoor snails (also called moss-back snails in these parts)).

You can see what I have @ http://www.timwardell.com/plants.htm

I'd rather not hassle with shipping, so I'll give preference to people that
are local and can come buy and pick up this Saturday morning (June 7, 2003)
between 9 AM and Noon. If you're interested, please send me an email
) and I'll set your stuff aside so it will be ready
when you come by.

This will be first come first served as determined by the order the emails
are received.

Anything that doesn't find a home will get tossed.

I'll provide my address and driving instructions via email to those that
need it.

- Tim Wardell
Frisco, Texas

Old 14-06-2003, 08:44 PM
jammer

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:36:14 GMT, "Tim Wardell"
wrote:

Anything that doesn't find a home will get tossed.

I just got back in town. I suppose the plants are gone, eh? Dang it...

Cart - If you happen to get to the Dallas area Gene Texas 0 14-08-2005 07:12 PM
dallas area - excess koi and goldfish Robin Ponds 0 09-06-2005 06:32 AM
Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 17-07-2003 08:44 PM
[IBC] Dallas area Don Hill Bonsai 1 20-06-2003 12:32 PM
Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 25-05-2003 10:08 AM