GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mini lily rec's please! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31061-mini-lily-recs-please.html)

mike miller 08-06-2003 09:08 PM

Mini lily rec's please!

I have a beautiful Blue Beauty tropical, and I'd like to squeeze in a small
hardy lily in my pond. By small, I mean ultimate spread, not necessarily
bloom size. My pond gets full z5/Chicago sun.

So what's the most floriforous (sp?) smaller lily? It could spread up to,
say 4'.

--

Michael Miller

FoodInc5 09-06-2003 03:32 PM

Mini lily rec's please!

I'd like to squeeze in a small
hardy lily in my pond. By small, I mean ultimate spread, not necessarily
bloom size. My pond gets full z5/Chicago sun.

Check out the dwarf hardy lilies at
http://www.ewaterlily.com

'Helvola' has a 2'x2'ft. spread, and produces many 2"in. yellow flowers in my
z5 Chicago pond.